Become a Volunteer at Von Steuben!
Volunteer activities offer parents and community members opportunities to engage with Von Steuben and support student learning. These experiences are mutually rewarding to students, parents, partners, and schools.
CPS offers two (2) different levels of volunteer involvement and commitment:
- Examples of Level I Volunteers
- Overnight field trip chaperones, Mentors, Tutors, Coaches and\or Non-supervised classroom assistants
- Examples of Level II Volunteers
- Day field trip chaperones
- Assistants in schools with administrative duties
- Other volunteer activities in contact with students while supervised
CLICK HERE to Complete the quick and easy volunteer application. Once completed, after checking in with security at One North through Entrance B, you will bring your State ID to Ms. Rassel in the Main Office to complete the process the day you are volunteering. Please do not hesitate to email Ms. Rassel with any questions. [email protected]